Clear Silicon Stamper For use with stamping plates. QD nail stampers turn anyone into a master artist. You can add a bit or a load of art to your clients manicure! Small and compact as well as easy to use (once you get the knack), Nail stamping offers the simplest and truly cost effective way to bling up your work. They made of good quality silicon and you can reuse them over and over again. QD Stampers are perfect for every shape and size of nail.
Clear Silicon Stamper
QD stamper set are made of the finest silicone and with correct use work perfectly. Transparent, good elasticity and durable. Create your own gorgeous style nail designs. Suitable for professional and home use.
How to use
Nail stamping is not necessarily as easy immediately as some of the expert nail artists on make it look. However it is not difficult to learn and perfect this amazing art form. Follow the instructions and you will become a pro in double quick time it just requires practice and patience.
1. Always use good quality polish, we recommend Gelina gel polish as it is highly pigmented and although self levelling does not run. As a rule polish that covers nails with a single coat will stamp well.
2. Clean the stamping image after before each use with pure nail cleanser. keeping your stamper clean will ensure a good finish. Lightly buff the first time you use the stamper.
3. Pushing your clients nail straight into the image instead of rolling it over your nail is a good method to try. Although some may find rolling the stamper over the nail works better. With the polish covering the surface of the stamper in the chosen design, roll the stamper over the nail, with a side to side motion. Press down well but not so firmly that you smudge the design. Now Lift the stamper off from the nail quickly. Check that the image has printed on to the nail. Should you see that it has not done so properly you will need to redo by removing all of the polish with nail cleanser and a wipe.
4. You can use the scraper that comes with your stamper or if you do not have one a business card also works well. Position it at a 45-degree angle to the plate and scrape lightly.
5. Should you be making use of an image with a large open space to stamp, scrape the left to right as well as up and down. This spreads the polish around the large space more evenly.
6. As a beginner rather go for an image that is more abstract and free form. Straight lines and single images are more difficult to line up accurately on your nail at the start.
7. You can turn the stamper in different ways on each nail to make it look different. Errors are certainly less noticeable when each nail is unique.
8. In order to avoid smearing your design with top coat, use gel polish rather than nail polish as you can control the drying time by placing in a UV lamp. Once completely dry add Top Coat.
Nail art stamping scraper set
Material: Clear silicone
Function: Nail art polish transfer design
1 x Stamping Tool
1 x Scraping Tool
Taking good care of your stamper could extend the life of your silicone stamp head. Follow our care instructions.
Clear Silicon Stamper Care Instructions
Clean the stamp head with scotch tape or lint roller to remove excess nail polish.
It is also fine to rinse the stamp head in clean warm water. Please do not use soap.
Allow it to air dry before using again. Please avoid touching the silicone stamp head with your fingers due to the oils from your skin adversely effecting the outcome of your stamping efforts. Remove fingerprints with a tape or rinse in warm water.
Do not use acetone, or nail polish remover to clean the head because this will cause damage to the silicone. Rather use A LITTLE nail cleanser
A light buff initially is ok but harsh filing or buffing will cause damage.