Butterfly course we create different types of butterflies using gel polish, gel paint and foil with foil glue.
Perfect for updating your skills if you know a little nail art like lines, with this technique you can do flowers and other designs but in the course I show all techniques to create butterflies.
We practice with small details, mixing colours, shading and blending.
You will have two months to complete the course, if you require additional time you can extend your access for an other two month at 50% of the course cost.
- If you wish to receive a certificate after course completion, you will be required to complete all homework prescribed, take a clear image of it on a plain white paper in good lighting, no logos or products present in the picture.
- All homework must be send in order it is given.
What you will need:
- Practice tips
- Tips holder and pre-stick
- Gel polish colours
- Matt top coat
- Wooden painting brushes #00 and #2
- Liner gel brush #7 or #000
- Paint gel (must have black and white)
- Rhinestones, small size
- Stone glue gel or thick base coat
- Shiny top coat
- UV/LED nail lamp