This course is suitable for anyone, even if you are not a nail tech and wish make your own press on nails at home!
You will learn how to prepare nail bed correctly for press ons to stay on your natural nails. What tips you need, how to prepare and decorate it, correct application on natural nail and safe removal.
This course does not come with a kit, we recommend following items:
- Base coat
- Top coat of your choice
- Gel polish colors of your choice
- Press on tips (any shape)
- Tip holder
- UV/LED lamp
- Glue (glue patches or press on gel glue)
- Nail file
- Pretty box or envelope if for sale
- Double sticky clear glue tape
- Lustre gel, rhinestones, glitter, stickers, water decals, foils or any other nail art
You will have two months to complete the course, if you require additional time you can extend your access for an other two month at 50% of the course cost.
- If you wish to receive a certificate after course completion, you will be required to complete all homework prescribed, take a clear image of it on a plain white paper in good lighting, no logos or products present in the picture.
- All homework must be send in order it is given.